- Bundle up for those winter cross-campus walks to class! Being warm beats looking cool when there’s a windchill on Bascom Hill!
- Stay on the curb while waiting for the walk light. A lot of new students are not used to the rules of city traffic.
- Find a good study spot right off the bat. I recommend the unions, perfect level of noise and close to food.
- Use time between classes while on campus to study. It lessens the pressure to study at night. It buys you some time each day.
- There’s actually a lot of math in Astronomy.
- Do not take 17 credits first semester!
- It’s nice to be important... but it’s more important to be nice.
- Social media is not real, no one posts about being home alone and sad.