The All of Us Research Program is searching for participants to help improve the future of healthcare + medicine in Wisconsin. The more researchers know about what makes each of us unique, the more tailored our healthcare can become. 🧬
UW-Madison is a partner and member of the All of Us Wisconsin consortium, aiming to build a community interested in improving healthcare in the Badger state and beyond.
This groundbreaking program is seeking 1+ million volunteers to join the research program. Participants will share information about their health, habits, and what it’s like where they live.
By considering individual differences in lifestyle, environment + biology, researchers will have the information to better understand health, disease, and what affects people’s health. In turn, researchers can explore better treatments, early prevention, and, maybe, even cures for common diseases.
What volunteers can expect when they sign up:
- Participating is free and won’t cost volunteers anything other than a little bit of their time.
- All eligible adults in the US can join. Bonus: Volunteers can participate in the program as much or as little as they like.
- Participants will complete surveys, decide what information they want about their DNA, and safely share medical records. Some volunteers may be asked to give a blood, urine, or saliva sample.
- Volunteers can choose to stop taking part at any time over the course of the 10-year program without access to healthcare or treatment being affected.
- The program is getting information from different people across the country to help researchers make new discoveries.
- The latest healthcare technology will help keep participant data private and safe.
Interested in participating? It only takes four easy steps to join the program. Bonus: Participants will receive $25 when they sign up.*