So we meat again. Madison Burger Week returns Fri., May 20-Fri., May 27 with 26 local participating restaurants slinging burgers this year.
🍔 What’s the deal?
- Put on by the Cap Times, participating restaurants are showcasing a burger or have created something new just for the week.
- Not only do you get to enjoy a tasty burger, you’re also supporting local restaurants + embracing the Madison food scene.
- Participating locations are asked to give back by making a donation to the River Food Pantry.
- This is a competition — vote for your favorite burger online + stay tuned for the winner announced in the Cap Times on Wed., June 8.
🍔 Participating restaurants + specials
- 107 State, 107 State St. | The Dairyland Bliss Burger
- 5th Quarter Sports Bar & Grill, 161 Horizon Dr., Verona | The 5th Quarter Burger
- BB Jack’s: Cottage Grove, 1609 Landmark Dr., Cottage Grove | The Texan Burger
- Bierock, 2911 N. Sherman Ave. | The Nebraska Burger
- Black Bear Inn, 320 W. Cottage Grove Rd., Cottage Grove | The Black Bear Burger
- Boulder Brewpub, 950 Kimball Ln., Verona | The Short Rib Chimichurri Burger
- Brothers Three, 614 N. Fair Oaks Ave. | The Bacon Cheeseburger
- Cambridge Winery, 1001 S. Whitney Way | The Charcuterie Burger
- Craftsman Table & Tap, 6712 Frank Lloyd Wright Ave., Middleton | The Aloha Burger
- DLUX, 117 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. | The OG Burger
- Dotty Dumpling’s Dowry, 317 N. Frances St. | The Stanley Blue Ribbon Burger
- Graze, 1 S. Pinckney St. | The Truffle Bacon Ramp Burger
- Great Dane Pub & Brewing, Four locations | From the Vault Burger
- Harmony Bar, 2201 Atwood Ave. | The Harmony Works Burger
- Jordan’s Big 10 Pub, 1330 Regent St. | The Pickleback Burger
- Monk’s Bar & Grill, Two locations | It’s All Gouda Burger
- Nitty Gritty, Three locations | The Old Smoky Burger
- Oakstone Recreational, 304 Commerce Pkwy., Cottage Grove | The Farmhouse Burger
- Salvatore’s Tomato Pies, East Johnson and Monona locations | The McTwist Pizza
- Salvatore’s Tomato Pies, 10 N. Livingston St. | The Togarashi Smash Burger
- Salvatore’s Tomato Pies, 121 E. Main St., Sun Prarie | The Lost in Translation Burger
- SCONNIEBAR, 1421 Regent St. | The “What’s the difference between Jelly & Jam?” Burger
- The Brass Ring, 701 E. Washington Ave. | The Bloody Mary Burger
- The Coopers Tavern, 20 W. Mifflin St. | The Mifflin Burger
- The Ready Set, 113 S. Main St., Oregon | The Ready Set Burger
- Tipsy Cow, Two locations | The Tipsy Cow Burger
Now that’s a lot of burgers. Good thing you have an entire week to try them all — don’t forget to vote for your favorite + plan your burger crawl with our map.