The 608today team would happily go out of its way to patronize Kwik Trip — we’ve already explored the cult obsession once before. It’s safe to say we’re avid supporters of the convenience store, even if we didn’t visit all 457 locations like a true superfan.
We took the liberty of rating our meals, so you know how to make the most of your next trip.
The Kwikery bakery in Lacrosse, WI produces 2,000,000+ donuts a week — that’s 24,000 per hour and 400 a minute, in case you were wondering. This felt like a logical place to start the day.
- Karuba Coffee, 12 fl oz — (7/10)
- Nature’s Touch Chocolate Milk — (8/10)
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissant — (7/10)
- Old-Fashioned Creme Donut — (10/10)
Whether you’re looking for a kwik lunch around the 608 or a refuel on a day-long road trip, KT makes on-the-go eating easy. Use the store locator to find the nearest location then order ahead using the mobile app.
- Pork and Vegetable Egg Roll — (7/10)
- Macaroni & Cheese — (4/10)
- Bavarian Pretzel — (8/10)
- Fried Chicken Tenders, 3 Piece — (9/10)
Though we opted for a non-alcoholic dinner service, the convenience chain recently launched its own liquor, beer + tobacco shop — Kwik Spirits. Pick your wine or cocktail pairing from one of four new locations, two of which are located down the way in Janesville.
- Lemon Lime Kwikade Thirst Quencher — (3/10)
- Garden Salad — (5/10)
- Traditional Crust Cheese Pizza — (6/10)
- Home Style Roasted Chicken — (8/10)
Think we should’ve tried something else? Or a whole other local chain? Drop us a note.