When’s the last time you played a game of “Would You Rather,” 608?
In case you’ve never played, here’s a quick rundown:
Step 1 | A question is posed that pitches two options. Example: “Would you rather live in Madison or Green Bay?”
Step 2 | You decide what you’d rather do. No surprise here, we’re saying the 608.
Now, let’s tap into our inner middle schoolers and play this nostalgic game.
Would you rather participate in the CrossFit Games OR the Ironman?
Let’s assume you have a year to prepare.
- Ironman, I trust my endurance.
- CrossFit Games, I can lift a thing or two.
Would you rather enjoy a meal with a view at Graze OR Pat O’Malley’s Jet Room?
Would you rather give up cheese OR beer for a month?
We know — this is a real Sophie’s choice.
- Give up beer, I put (extra) cheese on everything.
- Give up cheese, happy hour is my happy place.
Would you rather experience Madison 100 years ago OR 100 years in the future?
- Take me back.
- Show me the future.
Would you rather wait in line at the UU OR the KK?
We’re taking it back to college with this one.
- The Double U, at least there’s a patio for fresh air.
- As a proud Greek life member, Kollege Klub all the way.
Would you rather spend a day on State Street OR Willy Street?
- Barhop and window shop on State.
- I prefer to keep it weird on Willy.
Thanks for playing, Madison. Is there a “Would You Rather” question about the city that you’d like to see answered? Send it our way and we might just pose it to your fellow readers.