Table of Contents
It’s National Crossword Day so we thought we’d celebrate with a 608-centric crossword of our own.
3. Plant this flower in the spring and order brunch at its 608 namesake.
6. A necessary evil and honorary WI season.
7. A large, open space. Also, a local hotel throwing a NYE bash.
1. This powerful omnivore captures most of its prey by rapid digging and enjoys jumping around.
2. These waterfowl cover all the bases.
4. A narrow strip of land with a body of water on either side, forming a link between two larger areas of land.
5. This keeps strangers out and connects Monona to Mendota.