Happy June, Madison. Summer (and warmer weather, we hope) is soon to be descending on the isthmus and with it comes outdoor concerts, lakeside events, and a season’s worth of beer to enjoy at the Memorial Union Terrace. Read on for all the top events happening this month in the 608.
June 1-June 4
Wed., June 1
- Hilldale Farmers Market | Wed., June 1 | 8 a.m.-1 p.m. | Hilldale Shopping Center | Free entry | Farm-fresh goodness for a mid-week restock.
- Paint your Pup Night | Wed., June 1 | 6:30 p.m. | Goodman Community Center | $60 | Support Fetch WI Rescue + paint your pup with local artist Emily Marie.
- Bastille | Wed., June 1 | 8 p.m. | The Sylvee | $39.50 | A night of thought-provoking and electronic music.
- Covet | Wed., June 1 | 7:30 p.m. | High Noon Saloon | $20+ | The bad fusing lush rock soundscapes.
- “Book Bites” - We Will Always Be Here: A Guide to Exploring and Understanding the History of LGBTQ+ Activism in Wisconsin | Wed., June 1 | 7-7:30 p.m. | Virtual | Free | Join the Wisconsin Historical Society for a discussion with the authors.
Thurs., June 2
- Merriment | Thurs., June 2 | 6-9 p.m. | Garver Feed Mill | $150+ | Silent and live auctions, aged spirits + cocktails to benefit Little John’s.
- Linden Cohousing Farmers Market | Thurs., June 2 | 3-6 p.m. | Linden Cohousing, 2082 Winnebago St. | Free entry | Farmer’s market for local producers of color.
- Lynda and The Zeros | Thurs., June 2 | 7:30 p.m. | High Noon Saloon | $8+| New-Mo-Funk that will keep you grooving all night long.
- The Dollop Live | Thurs., June 2 | 8 p.m. | The Barrymore | $35+ | Hosts from the American history podcast for a live show.
Fri., June 3
- The Bodega | Fri., June 3 | 5-9 p.m. | Breese Stevens Field | Free entry | A market of vendors offering unique foods, antiques, one-of-a-kind art + more.
- Chris Mann: Phantom Voices | Fri., June 3 | 8 p.m. | Overture Center | $30+ | Celebrate The Phantom of the Opera and the best of Broadway.
- Madison Mallards vs. Fond du Lac Dock Spiders | Fri., June 3 | 6:35 p.m. | Warner Park, 2920 N. Sherman Ave. | $15+ | A night of ball at the duck pond.
- Verona Hometown Days | Fri., June 3-Sun., June 5 | Times vary | Festival Park, 111 Lincoln St., Verona | Free entry | A jam-packed family-friendly weekend of music, community, and a carnival.
- Hometown Hustle Twilight 5K | Fri., June 3 | 451 E. Verona Ave., Verona | $25+ | Walk or run along the scenic Military Ridge trail to kick off the weekend festival.
- Summer Outdoor Live Music: The Van Eskes | Fri., June 3 | 6-9 p.m. | Tyranena Brewing Company, 1025 Owen St., Lake Mills | Free entry | Live local music in the Beer Garden with local beers.
- The Tangled Roots of Wisconsin Gardens and Floriculture | Fri., June 3-Sat., July 2 | Times vary | Driftless Historium and Mount Horeb Area Historical Society | Free | A new exhibit explores the evolution of gardening and the uses of plants and flowers in Wisconsin.
Sat., June 4
- Black Birders’ Week: A Day at the Zoo | Sat., June 4 | 7-10 a.m. | Henry Vilas Zoo | Free | A bird walk + aviary tour hosted by the BIPOC Birding Club of Wisconsin.
- Madison Vintage Market | Sat., June 4 | 12-3 p.m. | Neighborhood House Community Center, 29 S. Mills St. | Free entry | An opportunity to shop for old school + thrifted goods.
- Hilldale Farmers’ Market | Sat., June 4 | 8 a.m.-1 p.m. | Hilldale Shopping Center | Free entry | A chance to buy local produce at a dog-friendly open-air market.
- Family Opera Day | Sat., June | 9:30 a.m. | Overture Center | Free | An opera for the young performance of Cinderella with pre-show workshops + activities.
- The Brothers Allmanac | Sat., June 4 | 8 p.m. | High Noon Saloon | $15+ | A performance from the Midwest’s most prominent Allman Brothers Tribute Band.
- Animal Collective | Sat., June 4 | 8 p.m. | Majestic Theatre | $36 | An indie-rock concert from a band known for its experimental pop sound.
- Forward Madison FC vs. FC Tucson | Sat., June 4 | 7 p.m. | Breese Stevens Field | $20+ | Soccer from the local USL team.
- Mammoth Fun Run and Hike | Sat., June 4 | 9 a.m. | Doctor’s Park, 220 S. Main St., Lodi | $25 | Support the Ice Age Alliance on a trek through the Lodi Marsh Segment.
- Music Fest | Sat., June 4 | 12-8 p.m. | Schumacher Farm Park, 5682 Hwy. 19, Waunakee | $15 | The 5th annual event with three local bands + food and beer.
- Walking with William Workshop for Veterans and Their Families | Sat., June 4 | 10 a.m.-5 p.m. | Wisconsin Veterans Museum, 30 W. Mifflin St. | Free | Veterans and their families are invited to work with trained actors to explore their personal stories through the works of Shakespeare.
- Third Lake Ridge West Historic Architecture Walking Tour | Sat., June 4 | 10 a.m. | Kerr - McGee Triangle Park, 728 Jenifer St. | $5+ | A historic tour through the Willy Street area by the Madison Trust for Historic Preservation.
- Learn to Row Day | Sat., June 4 | 12-4 p.m. | Mendota Rowing Club Boathouse, 622 E. Gorham St. | Free | Get out on the water or try out an erg on Lake Mendota.
June 5-June 11
Sun., June 5
- Bob Westfall | Sun., June 5 | 2 p.m. | High Noon Saloon | Free | A celebration of the late musician known for his guitar + mandolin melodies.
- Race for Agrace | Sun., June 5 | 9-12 p.m. | 5395 E. Cheryl Pkwy. | $10+ | A 5K to support the Agrace Grief Support Center.
- Fring Field “On the Lake” | Sun., June 5 | 4-7 p.m. | The East Side Club, 3735 Monona Dr. | Free entry | Bring blankets and chairs for 90s + 00s alt-rock on Lake Monona.
- Bingo, Bloodys, Beer, and Brunch | Sun., June 5 | 12-2 p.m. | The Long Girl Brewing Co., 114 E. Main St., Waunakee | Free entry | A Sunday brunch with a side of friendly competition.
- Northside Farmers Market | Sun., June 5 | 8:30 a.m. | Northside Town Center, 1857 Northport Dr. | Free entry | Pick up fresh veggies + more for the week.
- Nature Hike | Sun., June 5 | 1-2:30 p.m. | UW-Madison Arboretum Visitor Center, 2880 Longenecker Dr. | Free | A walk to learn about the land, plants, and animals.
- Madison Bike Week | Sun., June 5-Sat., June 11 | Times vary | Locations vary | Free+ | Celebrate biking in the 608 with a week of rides, food, and education.
Mon., June 6
- Aly and AJ | Mon., June 6 | 8 p.m. | Majestic Theatre | $28+ | A concert from the pop duo made up of two sisters.
- Madison Mallards vs. Green Bay Booyah | Mon., June 6 | 6:08 p.m. | Warner Park, 2920 N. Sherman Ave. | $15+ | Madison’s Northwoods League baseball team for a night of ball.
- Monday Group Run | Mon., June 6 | 5:45 p.m. | Movin’ Shoes, 528 S. Park St. | Free | A 9-12 mile/min pace around the neighborhood.
- Open Mic Comedy Night | Mon., June 6 | 7-10 p.m. | The Bur Oak | Free entry | Try out your dad jokes or sit back for a night of laughs.
Tues., June 7
- Zane Lamprey | Tues., June 7 | 6:30-10 p.m. | Great Dane Pub & Brewery, 123 E. Doty St. | $44 | An award-winning stand-up comic performs a show from his set, Lager than Life.
- A Walk on Madison’s Weird Side | Tues. June 7 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Wisconsin Historical Museum | $20 | A walking tour of Madison history + Capitol Square
- Family Night on Lake Mendota | Tues., June 7 | 4-6 p.m. | Memorial Union | $13+ | An evening of games + paddling on one of the Isthmus’ largest lakes.
- Concerts in the Park | Tues., June 7 | 6-7 p.m. | Wetmore Park | Free | Traditional and contemporary music from the Sun Prairie Area Community Band.
- DeForest Area Farmers’ Market | Tues., June 7 | 3:30-6:30 p.m. | DeForest Village Hall, 120 S. Stevenson St., DeForest | Free entry | A selection of fresh foods from local farmers.
Wed., June 8
- Hilldale Farmers Market | Wed., June 8 | 8 a.m.-1 p.m. | Hilldale Shopping Center | Free entry | A chance to buy local produce at a dog-friendly open-air market.
- Asking Alexandria | Wed., June 8 | 6:30 p.m. | The Sylvee | $36.50+ | A UK rock group performing a set influenced by artists like Led Zeppelin, Guns N’ Roses + Green Day.
- Tune-Yards | Wed., June 8 | 8 p.m. | Majestic Theatre | $27.50+ | A melodic music duo whose sound is defined by ukulele, lo-fi percussion + smooth vocals.
- Madison Mallards vs. Lakeshore Chinooks | Wed., June 8 | 6:08 p.m. | Warner Park, 2920 N. Sherman Ave. | $15+ | A night of ball starting at 6:08 p.m., as a nod to our city’s day.
- Conservation Park Tour | Wed., June 8 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Sandburg Park, 2818 Independence Ln. | Free | A guided walk through a 30-acre outdoor space to explore nature + observe wildlife.
- Jazz on State | Wed., June 8 | 5:30-8 p.m. | 100 block of State Street | Free | Live concerts from local musicians.
Thurs., June 9
- Madison Night Market | Thurs., June 9 | 4-8 p.m. | State Street | Free entry | A night of special local business events + offers featuring handmade goods and live music.
- Fitness Field Trips | Thurs., June 9 | 4:30-5:30 p.m. | 601 Langdon St. | Free | The first day of a weekly outdoor fitness class.
- Linden Cohousing Farmers’ Market | Thurs., June 9 | 3-6 p.m. | 2082 Winnebago St. | Free entry | A fresh produce market featuring products from growers of color.
- Concerts on the Rooftop | Thurs., June 9 | 7-9 p.m. | Monona Terrace | Free entry | The first night of summer music sessions with a picturesque view of Lake Monona.
- The Flying Karamazov Brothers Present 4 PLAY | Thurs., June 9 | 7:30 p.m. | Overture Center | $40+ | Juggling and theatrics from the self-proclaimed eccentric lunatics.
- Shoobie, Excuse Me Who Are You, Kule, Diet Lite, and The Nile Club | Thurs., June 9 | 8 p.m. | High Noon Saloon | $10 | Support the local punk and rock scene with bands from all around the state.
- Mount Horeb Summer Frolic | Thurs., June 9-Sun., 12 | Times vary | Grundahl Park, 600 S. Blue Mounds St., Mt. Horeb | Free entry | A weekend of carnival games, bingo, live music, baseball, a parade + more.
Fri., June 10
- Madison Mallards vs. Wausau Woodchucks | Fri., June 10 | 6:35 p.m. | Warner Park, 2920 N. Sherman Ave. | $15+ | Baseball from the local wooden bat team.
- American Family Insurance Championship | Fri., June 10-Sun., June 12 | Times vary | University Ridge Golf Course | $20+ | The PGA golf tournament weekend.
- Lady A, Boyz II Men, and Edwin McCain | Fri., June 10 | 7-10 p.m. | Breese Stevens Field | $49+ | A throwback concert as part of the golf tournament.
- Polkafest | Fri., June 10-Sat., June 11 | Times vary | Downtown New Glarus | Free entry | Kick back with some beer and put on your dancing shoes while you learn to polka.
- Ship-wrecked Pirates and Princess Party | Fri., June 10-Sun., June 12 | Times vary | Merry Mac’s Campground | Prices vary | A cardboard boat race + DJ’ed ball.
Sat., June 11
- Madison Mallards vs. Wausau Woodchucks | Sat., June 11 | 4:05 p.m. | Warner Park, 2920 N. Sherman Ave. | $15+ | Batter up. A night of ball from the local baseball team.
- Marquette Waterfront Festival 2022 | Sat., June 11-Sun., June 12 | Times vary | Yahara Place Park | Free entry | The 33rd annual summer music festival, alongside the Dandelion Dash and Fools’ Flotilla.
- Ask the Holistic Vet Day | Sat., June 11 | 1-4 p.m. | bad dog frida, 2094 Atwood Ave. | Free+ | Talk to Dr. Weidenkopf for advice on pet care ranging from nutrition to vet care.
- Family Bike Camping | Sat., June 11-Sun., June 12 | Times vary | Lake Farm Park, 330 Libby Rd. | $55 | A kid-friendly group ride and overnight camp experience.
- Forward FC vs. Greenville Triumph SC | Sat., June 11 | 7 p.m. | Breese Stevens Field | $20+ | Soccer from the local USL team.
- Madfest Juggling Extravaganza | Sat., June 11 | 7 p.m. | Barrymore Theatre | $20 | A show from local jugglers.
- Vilas Historic Architecture Walking Tour | Sat., June 11 | 10-11:30 a.m. | Grant Street + Garfield Street | $10 | Explore the historic residential suburb that’s stood for over 130 years.
- Full Moon Night Walk | Sat., June 11 | 8:30 p.m. | UW-Madison Arboretum Visitors Center | Free | Listen to the night sounds on the naturalist-led walk.
- Treasures and Triumphs: A Walking Tour of Lake Geneva | Sat., June 11 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Riviera Building, 812 Wrigley Dr., Lake Geneva | $15 | Learn about the historical buildings in the historical town.
- Made to Move Women’s Race | Sat., June 11 | 8-11 a.m. | Vilas Park, 1602 Vilas Park Dr. | Free | A celebration of the female running community with various distances.
- SummerPalooza | Sat., June 11 | 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m. | 100 N. Hamilton | Free | Free museum admission + live entertainment from the Madison Children’s Museum.
June 12-June 18
Sun., June 12
- Wet | Sun., June 12 | 8 p.m. | Majestic Theatre | $22+ | A concert from an experimental R&B trio known for collaborations with Frank Ocean’s keyboardist.
- Summer Explorations | Sun., June 12 | 1-3 p.m. | UW-Madison Arboretum Visitors Center | Free | Children elementary school-aged and younger can spend the afternoon in nature.
- Lemons to Lemonade | Sun., June 12 | 2:30 p.m. | Hamel Music Center | $10+ | Chamber music from composers who turned problems into an advantage.
- Pride Drag Brunch | Sun., June 12 | 10 a.m. | Vintage Brewing Co., 674 S. Whitney Way | $35 | Celebrate pride with face and body paint + pride punch benefiting gsafe.
- Fur Fest 2022 | Sun., June 12 | 10 a.m.-3 p.m. | Mounds Sun Prairie, 2422 Montana Ave., Sun Prairie | Free entry | A dog’s day out including treat vendors, games, nail trims, microchipping + more.
- Monona Farmers’ Market | Sun., June 12 | 8:30-12:30 p.m. | Ahuska Park, 400 E. Broadway, Monona | Free entry | Shop local goodies + stock up on Wisconsin-grown goodness.
Mon., June 13
- Chvrches | Mon., June 13 | 8 p.m. | The Sylvee | $32.50+ | A Scottish pop band performs musical pieces from their Screen Violence tour.
- Summer Concerts: Rebulu Latin Jazz | Mon., June 13 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Warner Park | Free | A summer series of local musicians with food trucks.
- Sauk City Book Sale | Mon., June 13 | Times vary | 615 Phillips Blvd., Sauk City | Free entry | Used books + movies for all ages.
Tues., June 14
- Ain’t Too Proud – The Life and Times of The Temptations | Tues., June 14-Sun., June 19 | Times vary | Overture Center | $25+ | A rendition of the Broadway musical that follows the career of the rock and roll band.
- Hidden History of the Capitol Square | Tues., June 14 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Capitol Square | $20+ | A walking tour of Madison’s downtown with stories of the men and women who made the iconic destination.
- Sing of Spring | Tues., June 14 | 7 p.m. | Olbrich Botanical Garden | Free | An outdoor concert hosted by the Madison Chamber Choir.
- Lakeside Kids: Truly Remarkable Loon | Tues., June 14 | 10 a.m. | Monona Terrace | Free | A rooftop performance by the juggler with a big dose of fun.
- Concerts in the Park: Random Maxx | Tues., June 14 | 6-8 p.m. | Wetmore Park | Free | A summer concert near the splash pad + activities for kids.
Wed., June 15
- Forward Madison FC vs. SC Paderborn | Wed., June 15 | 7 p.m. | Breese Stevens Field | $20+ | Get ready to Mingo. Madison’s resident football club takes on a league rival.
- Abstract Photography Workshop | Wed., June 15 | 6-8:30 p.m. | Memorial Union | $90 | Enhance your technical DSLR skills with color, form, and details through abstract photography.
- Papermaking Technique: Cloud Paper Workshop | Wed., June 15 | 6-8:30 p.m. | Garver Feed Mill | $75 | Make a three-layer handmade paper piece inspired by a rain cloud.
- Floral Leopard | Wed., June 15 | 6:30 p.m. | Wine and Design, 167 S. Fair Oaks Ave. | $40 | Paint your own canvas + sip on libations.
- Garden Tour: Woodland, Savanna, and Prairie Gardens | Wed., June 15 | 7 p.m. | UW-Madison Arboretum | Free | Celebrate late spring by visiting woodland, savanna, and prairie gardens with a naturalist-led tour.
- Jazz on State | Wed., June 15 | 5:30-8 p.m. | 100 block of State Street | Free | Free, live concerts from local musicians.
- Girlfriends’ Night Out | Wed., June 15 | 5:30-8:30 p.m. | Botham Vineyards & Winery, 8180 Langberry Rd., Barneveld | $10 | Call up your best gal pals for a night of amazing wine and music ft. guitarist Shawn Tallard.
Thurs., June 16
- Gordon Lightfoot | Thurs., June 16-Fri., June 17 | Times vary | Overture Center | $59.50+ | A legendary folk singer-songwriter returns to the stage to perform his greatest hits.
- Movies with Madison Parks – Encanto | Thurs., June 16 | 5-8:30 p.m. | Elver Park | Free | An outdoor screening of a recently released animated Disney flick.
- Concerts on the Rooftop - WheelHouse | Thurs., June 16 | 7-9 p.m. | Monona Terrace | Free | Music overlooking one of the best views in the city.
- Yoga Field Trip: Dragonfly Hot Yoga | Thurs., June 16 | 4:30 p.m. | Graduate Hotel, 601 Langdon St. | $25 | An outdoor flow on the rooftop patio followed by drinks.
- Acoustic Happy Hour Ft. Adem Tesfaye | Thurs., June 16 | 6-8 p.m. | Garver Feed Mill | Free | Music from the Madison hip-hop guitarist and music producer.
- Madison Malone | Thurs., June 16 | 8 p.m. | The Bur Oak | $10 | The Madison-born singer-songwriter known for tunes on General Hospital.
Fri., June 17
- Summer Breeze | Fri., June 17 | 4-9 p.m. | Olbrich Botanical Gardens | $15 | A night of outdoor games, workshops + dancing under the stars.
- Madison Mallards vs. Wisconsin Rapid Rafters | Fri., June 17 | 6:35 p.m. | Warner Park, 2920 N. Sherman Ave. | $39+ | Batter up. A night of ball from the local baseball team.
- Bluegrass Fridays: Wheelhouse | Fri., June 17 | 5-9 p.m. | The Edgewater | Free | The summer series on the lakefront plaza with a Friday fish fry.
- Gina Brillon | Fri., June 17 | 7:30 p.m. | Comedy on State | $18+ | Stand-up comedy from the actress, comedian, and writer.
- Artist Chat with Kayla Bauer: “I Left My Heart...” | Fri., June 17 | 10 a.m. | Chazen Museum of Art | Free, RSVP | Join artist Kayla Bauer for an informal artist discussion of her exhibition.
- Sam Olson and Friends Jazz | Fri., June 17 | 7-8 p.m. | Lakeside St. Coffee House | Free entry | Music + drinks on the patio.
Sat., June 18
- Art Cart | Sat., June 18 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | Blankenheim Park, 300 Blankenheim Ln., Sun Prairie | Free | An afternoon of craft making hosted by Dane County’s resident traveling art workshop.
- Inspired by Wright | Sat., June 18 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | Monona Terrace | $30 | Learn about how the Madison landmark was influenced by the architect + make your own glass piece of art.
- Madison Radicals vs. Austin Sol | Sat., June 18 | 6 p.m. | Breese Stevens Field | $10 | Madison’s pro ultimate team in a league matchup.
- Madison Makers Fitchburg Mini Market - June Edition | Sat., June 18 | 3-8 p.m. | Delta Beer Lab | Free entry | Local crafters + food trucks at the brewery.
- Loop the Lake | Sat., June 18 | 8 a.m. | Olbrich Park | Free+ | Support clean healthy lakes with the 10th annual bike ride around Monona.
- June Paddle | Sat., June 18 | 4 p.m. | Marshall Boats, 2102 Allen Blvd. | Free+ | BYO kayak or rent one + explore the scenic shoreline of Lake Mendota.
- Saturday on the Terrace | Sat., June 18 | 2:30-11:30 p.m. | Memorial Union Terrace | Free | A day of jazz by the Wisconsin Union Theater.
- JBC Public Cupping | Sat., June 18 | 10 a.m. | JBC Coffee Roasters, 5821 Femrite Dr. | $20 | Try new offerings, learn about the cupping process, and expand your palate.
- Paddle and Portage | Sat., June 18 | 9:30 a.m. | Tenney Beach | $40+ | The long-standing race across the isthmus — a spectacle you don’t want to miss.
June 19-June 25
Sun., June 19
- Pride Pop-up Market | Sun., June 19 | 10 a.m.-1 p.m. | The Graduate, 601 Langdon St. | Free entry | LGBTQ+ and allied small businesses for pride month celebration.
- Squirrels at Northside Farmers Market | Sun., June 19 | 9 a.m.-12 p.m. | 2901 N. Sherman Ave. | Free entry | Pick up local produce while enjoying live music.
- Sunday on the Terrace | Sun., June 19 | 2:30-8 p.m. | Memorial Union Terrace | Free | The Wisconsin Union Theater’s Juneteenth Jubilee
Mon., June 20
- Frank Martin Busch and The Names | Mon., June 20 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Warner Park, 2930 N. Sherman Ave. | Free | Grab a blanket and kick back with a night of tunes from the Wisconsin-based band.
Tues., June 21
- Madison Crime Tour | Tue., June 21 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Wisconsin Historical Museum, 30 N. Carroll St. | $20 | From bootleggers to murderers explore the criminal paste of Madison.
- Movies in the Park | Tue., June 21| 6-8:40 p.m. | Worthington Park, 3102 Worthington Ave. | Free | Grab a blanket or lawn chair and relax while watching the Eternals in the park.
- Something To Do | Tue., June 21 | 7 p.m. | Olbrich Botanical Gardens | $5 | Pack a picnic to enjoy in the garden while listening to amazing music.
- Limanya Drum and Dance Ensemble | Tue., June 21 | 10-11 a.m. | Monona Terrace Rooftop | Free | Join Limanya for a performance of traditional music and dance from Guinea, Mali, and West Africa.
- Parks Alive: Lift Leopold | Tue., June 21 | 3:45-7:30 p.m. | Aldo Leopold Park, 2906 Traceway Dr. | Free | Build community, strengthen relationships, and have fun all while being in nature.
- Make Music Madison | Tue., June 21 | 5 p.m. | Neighborhood House Community Center, 29 S. Mills St. | Free | Join local artists and music lovers for a night of fun at the Neighborhood House Community center.
- Kids Concert | Tue., June 21 | 10-1 p.m. | Madison Children’s Museum, 100 N. Hamilton St. | Free | Junebug and Friends along with Beni Daiko Taiko Drum Ensemble and the 100 Harmonicas perform on the Rotary Plaza Stage.
Wed., June 22
- Cupcakes and Beer | Wed., June 22 | 5 p.m. | Off Broadway Drafthouse, 5404 Raywood Rd. | TKTK | Explore the world of cupcakes and beer at a historic Madison location tavern.
- Parks Alive: Meadowood Park | Wed., June 22 | 4:30-7:30 p.m. | Meadowood Park, 5810 Thrush Ln. | Free | Build community, strengthen relationships, and explore nature at Meadowood Park.
- Inside Out in the Park | Wed., June 22 | 4:30-8:45 p.m. | Meadowood Park, 5810 Thrush Ln. | Grab a blanket and a friend for a movie in the park.
- A Wild Rumpus at Reindahl Park | Wed., June 22 | 5-7:30 p.m. | Reindahl (Amund) Park, 1818 Portage Rd. | Free | All ages welcome for playtime in the park, messy clothes and a water bottle encouraged.
- Jazz on Sate | Wed., June 22 | 5:30-8 p.m. | 100 Block of State Street | Free | Stroll State Street and listen to some amazing local music for the program’s second year.
Thurs., June 23
- Forward Madison vs. Richmond Kickers | Thurs., June 23 | 7 p.m. | Breese Stevens Field | $20+ | Soccer from the local USL team.
- Parks Alive: Owl Creek Park | Thurs., June 23 | Time TKTK | Owl Creek Park, 23 Horned Owl Ct. | Free | Build community, strengthen relationships, and explore nature at Owl Creek Park.
Fri., June 24
- Performance at Garver the Garver | Fri., June 24 | 7 p.m. | Garver Feed Mill, 3241 Garver Green. | $10+ | Join Madison Contemporary Dance for a performance of street style and contemporary dance.
- Madison Mallards vs. Battle Creek Bombers | Fri., June 24 | 6:35 p.m. | Warner Park, 2930 N. Sherman Ave. | $15+ | Madison collegiate summer baseball team.
- J. Henry & Sons Wisconsin Straight Bourbon Tour | Fri., June 24 | 12 p.m. | J. Henry & Sons Wisconsin Straight Bourbon, 7794 Patton Rd., Dane | $15+ | A 90 min tour including a walk of the facility, nosing, and tasting.
- Capital Brewery Summer Music Series | Fri., June 24 | 6 p.m. | Capital Brewery, 7734 Terrace Ave. | Free+ | Enjoy music from Madison’s party band, the Red Hot Horn Dogs while enjoying locally brewed beer.
Sat., June 25
- 5K Fun Run For Kids | Sat., June 25 | 8:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m. | Cedar Creek Park, Portland Rd., Cedarburg | $30 | Fun run for all types of runners in Cedarburg Wisconsin.
- Fetch Wisconsin Night at the Duck Pond | Sat., June 25 | 5:08 p.m. | 2920 N. Sherman Ave. | $15+ | Join Fetch Wisconsin for a Madison Mallards game, proceeds from ticket purchases go to helping rescue more homeless pups.
- Bird and Nature Adventures with Edna Taylor | Sat., June 25 | 10-11:30 a.m. | Aldo Leopold Nature Center, 330 Femrite Dr. | Free | Join Edna Taylor for a guide through Aldo Leopold Nature Center.
- New Glarus Food Truck Festival | Sat., June 25 | 11 a.m.-8 p.m. | New Glarus Village Park, 4th Avenue + 1st Street, New Glarus | Free+ | Bring a big appetite and some dancing show for a day of beer, food, and blues.
- Atwood Brew and Chew | Sat., June 25 | 1-4 p.m. | Madison Eats Food Tours | $74+ | Make five stops along the way as you tour and taste local Madison eats.
June 26-June 30
Sun., June 26
- JHS&M Quartet at the Gardens | Sun., June 26 | 5-6:15 p.m. | Allen Centennial Gardens, 620 Babcock Dr. | Free | Bring a blanket and relax in the park for an evening of modern jazz and classical music.
- Nick Venturella at the Lone Girl | Sun., June 26 | 3-5 p.m. | The Lone Girl Brewing Company, 114 E. Main St. #101, Waunakee | Free+ | Grab a drink inside and lounge on the patio while listening to some amazing local music.
- Island Brunch Cooking Class | Sun., June 26 | 2-4:30 p.m. | DelecTable, 3248 University Ave. | $69 | Learn to cook a Caribbean-inspired brunch with DelecTable and vomFASS
Mon., June 27
- Universal Sound | Mon., June 27 | 6-7 p.m. | Warner Park, 2930 N. Sherman Ave. | Free | Grab a blanket and kick back with a night of tunes from the Wisconsin-based band.
- Park Alive: Allied Park | Mon., June 27 | 4:30-7:30 p.m. | Allied Park, 2370 Revival Ridge | Free | Build community, strengthen relationships, and explore nature at Allied Park.
- Concerts in Beach Park | Mon., June 27 | Beach Park, 365 Lakewood Blvd. | 6-8 p.m. | Free | Take in the views of Lake Mendota while listening to local madison music.
Tues., June 28
- Supa Friends | Tues., June 28 | 7 p.m. | Olbrich Botanical Gardens| $5 | A local hip hop group founded in 2017 blending all styles and influences.
- Barenaked Ladies | Tues., June 28 | 6 p.m. | Breese Stevens Field | $46+ | Last Summer on Earth concert from the Canadian rock band.
- YOUR Lunch Time Live | Tues., June 28 | 12-1 p.m. | Capital Square, South Hamilton Walkway | Free | Grab a blanket and a bite to eat while listening to local music on your lunch break
- Family Night on Lake Mendota | Tues., June 28 | 4-6 p.m. | Memorial Union | $13+ | Paddle, swim, and sightsee as you enjoy a nice evening on the lake.
- Vinyl Night | Tues., June 28 | 6-8 p.m. | Delta Beer Lab, 167 E. Badger Rd. | Free+ | Grab your vinyls and come add them to the queue.
Wed., June 29
- Motown Concert on the Square | Wed., June 29 | 7 p.m. | King Street, corner of the Capitol Square | Free | Join the Wisconsin Chamber Orchestra with special guest Spectrum for a night of music and fun.
Thurs., June 30
- Jungle Cruise Movie in the Park | Thurs., June 30 | 1-7:15 p.m. | Penn Park, 2101 Fisher St. | Free | Grab a picnic and blanket for an evening movie in the park.