1. Ranked top of their class at the Art Institute of Chicago.
2. Had an affinity for nature.
3. Flowered from a small town, just outside the city.
4. Took the bull by the horns, deciding on a career path early in their life.
5. While Wisconsin was home, trips out West were a regular occurrence for them.
6. Worked themselves to the bone, quickly becoming the highest paid professional of their demographic in their line of work.
Think you know who this local legend is?
Check our Instagram story tomorrow morning to find the answer.
Have a local legend that could stump our readers? Let us know and we might feature them in an upcoming newsletter.