Destination Madison’s new free digital biking program Madison By Bike offers a new way to explore Madison on two wheels, while winning some swag along the way.
How it works
- Sign up — requires full name, email, and phone number
- Click “View Passport” — save the email to easily return to your passport
- Choose a trail — each trail offers different check-ins
- Earn points — stop at check-in locations
Pro tip: Those who don’t own a bike get 50% off single-use passes for Madison BCycles after signing up.
Trails + Check-ins
Capital City Trail
- Sheraton Hotel
- Starkweather Brewing Company
- Monona Terrace
- Wyndham Garden Hotel
- Dawley Conservancy
- UW Arboretum
- Picnic Point
- Memorial Union
- Observatory Hill
Southwest Commuter Path
- Camp Randall
- Bandit Tacos
The more places you check in, the more points you get. Points earn you prizes including water bottles, cross-body bags, and even an electric bike.
Use this map to see all of the check-ins available throughout the four trails.