Fall in Madison — the magical window of time between unbearable humidity and single-digit temperatures.
- The corner of North Charter Street and Linden Avenue
- Midvale Boulevard
- Arbor Drive
- Owen Conservancy
- Corner of Caromar and South Owen drives
- Entrance to Governer’s Island — corner of Cinder Lane and Main Drive
- Greenbush Neighborhood | The trees in this neighborhood canopy over the streets creating a storybook vibe, especially on rainy days.
- Shorewood Hills | The roads stray from Madison’s typical grid pattern, which makes for a relaxing drive through this heavily treed neighborhood.
- Jenifer Street | Between Willy Street and Lake Monona, the fall colors highlight this neighborhood’s whimsical charm.