If there’s one thing Madisonians love, it’s an excuse to drink beer. Here are a few local events where you can celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in the 608 this week.
St. Patrick’s Day Charcuterie | Thursday, March 16 | 6-7:30 p.m. | Hidden Cave Cidery, 2500 Pleasant View Rd., Middleton
- Get expert guidance on cutting and styling your own charcuterie board to wow your friends + family. You will leave the class with a fully packaged, ready-to-eat work of art that serves 4-6.
Lucky’s St. Patrick’s Day Crawl | Friday, March 17 + Saturday, March 18 | Times vary | Check in at Red Rock Saloon, 222 W. Gorham St., Madison
- Crawl down + around State Street for exclusive drink specials, professional photography photo ops, and complimentary shots.
St. Patrick’s Day at the Borough | Friday, March 17 | 11 a.m.-12 a.m. | 444 S Park St, Madison
- Wash down your bangers n’ mash with a drink from the brewery’s new Guinness Mixology menu. Live music from The Lilies of the Midwest and special appearances from bagpipe players throughout the day will set the Celtic mood.
The Kissers | Friday, March 17 | 5 p.m. | High Noon Saloon, 701 E. Washington Ave., Madison
- Enjoy a fresh, original kick to Celtic music. These rock musicians maintain the roots of Irish music while infusing their own unique essence.
Stalzy’s | Friday, March 17 | 8 a.m.-8 p.m. | 2701 Atwood Ave., Madison | Price varies
- Celebrate with Stalzy’s by ordering off of the holiday menu. This year’s selection includes corned beef and cabbage, a family Rueben kit, and chocolate stout cakes.
Kiss Me, I’m Funny | Friday, March 17 | 8–9:30 p.m. | Forward Club at Breese Stevens Field, 917 E. Mifflin St., Madison
- Milwaukee’s David Louis will headline this St. Pat’s day comedy show featuring some of the Midwest’s best.
St. Pawtrick’s Party | 11:00 a.m.-3 p.m. | The Crazy Dog Mom, 917 E. Main St., Stoughton
- Give your pup a pampered St. Patrick’s day filled with doggy shamrock shakes and a themed photo shoot. Pet parents can wear green for 10% off any purchase.