If March “Madness” applies more to the disarrayed state of your spare bedroom than the sports on TV, this one is for you. We’re brushing up on Madison’s disposal resources which may help you on your spring cleaning journey.
- West | 402 South Point Rd. | Year-round
- East | 4602 Sycamore Ave. | Year-round
- Central | 121 E. Olin Ave. | Opens Monday, April 3
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday | 7:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
Extended hours (begins Monday, April 3)
- Monday/Friday | 7:30 a.m.–2:45 p.m.
- Tuesday/Thursday | 7:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
- Saturday | 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
These items must be brought to a drop-off site to be recycled:
Some items will require a recycling fee, check costs here.
If you can’t bring your large items to a drop-off site, you must fill out a large item work order, which will not require any recycling fees.
Check out the City’s Recyclopedia for more information.