Madisonians, grab your cheeseheads — football season is back. Dive into all things game day before the Packers’ first NFL game on Sunday, Sept. 10.
What everyone’s talking about:
Love is in the air this football season. Jordan Love, that is. Now that Aaron Rodgers is with the New York Jets, Jordan Love has stepped up to replace the four-time MVP Super Bowl champ as the Packers’ starting quarterback.
Fans, experts, and even Rodgers himself are optimistic about Love’s performance this upcoming season.
He’s got all the talent in the world. They’ve got a really young team, so he’s got an opportunity to be exactly who he wants to be and be the leader that he wants to be. I’m excited for him.”
The best way to watch from home:
Watch the Packers live with a Hulu Live TV subscription.
The games worth getting tickets to:
First home game: Green Bay Packers vs. New Orleans Saints | Sunday, Sept. 24 | 12 p.m.
Rivalry game: Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings | Sunday, Oct. 29 | 12 p.m.
Browse all home game tickets.
Your must-bring stadium items:
- Have your ticket downloaded onto your phone
- A clear sling bag or clear purse to breeze through security.
- Packers gear. If your wardrobe is sorely lacking in green and gold, shop this Jordan Love jersey and this Packers hat.
- Feel free to bring a seat cushion, as long as it’s no wider than 18 inches and has no concealed pockets.
A quick Lambeau Field survival guide:
- Download the Packers mobile app which will give you access to an interactive stadium map that you can refer to while trying to find the bathrooms and concessions during halftime.
- Your mobile ticket will have a gate listed on it — AmFam, Bellin, Miller, Kwik Trip, Associated Bank, Oneida, Fleet Farm, Invisalign — get to your designated gate early for efficient entry.
- Merchandise and concessions are cashless, so keep your cards on-hand.