Table of Contents
Stocking stuffers are one of the easiest ways to shop locally — And we’ve made it simple. Though there are hundreds, even thousands of gift options around Madison, we’ve put together a list of ~20 to choose from.
🛍️ For the unique boutiquers:
- Hatch and Hazel | Handmade art, pottery, puzzles + Madison-themed stocking stuffers.
- Little Luxuries | Find local goods with its “Made in Wisconsin” sticker on Badger state gifts.
- Madison Modern Market | Gifts for foodies, design geeks, and those looking for sustainable options.
- Shops on Monroe | You’ll find something for everyone on the list, ages 1-100.
🎨 For the artists:
- 10x10gallery | Stickers + cards designed by a local artist raising money for cancer research.
- Wisconsin Art Prints | Local photographer’s viewpoints of Madison.
- Bold Blossom Shop | Shop handmade clay earrings.
- Emily Bluestar | Illustrations, books, prints + more from the local muralist.
📚 For the book lovers:
- A Room of One’s Own | Shop the holiday catalog or purchase a book subscription box.
- Mystery to Me | The indie bookstore offers audiobooks memberships.
- Leopold’s Books Bar Caffe | Give a gift card to be used for books + drinks in the store.
🍻 For the spirited:
- Short Stack Bloody Mary kit | Everything you need for the morning cocktail with Stateline Distillery vodka + other local favorites
- Delta Beer Lab | Reserve a keg for your favorite beer aficionado.
- Karben4 merch | Pint glasses start at $5.
🎁 For the gift that keeps on giving:
- Madison Museum of Contemporary Art | Check out the rate for the individual, the family, or supporting the arts.
- Wisconsin Historical Society | Memberships include admission to 12 museums and sites + 2 one-time-use guest passes.
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens | Memberships start at $40 and include 20% off most classes, free admission to 320+ gardens nationally, and member-only events.
- Overture Center for the Arts | Purchase a National Geographic Live subscription to secure your seats early + get early access to select shows.
- Madison Children’s Museum | Enjoy unlimited museum admission along with early registration for summer camps + member-only parties.
☕ For the coffee connoisseurs:
- Ledger Coffee | Locally roasted coffee + a camper mug.
- Wonderstate Coffee | Pre-made sets to make gift-giving a breeze.
- Crescendo | A bottle subscription for those who drink iced coffee year-round
🍽️ For the foodies:
- Fromagination | Anything + everything from this local gourmet food store will be a perfect unique stocking stuffer for foodies or hostesses of the mostesses.
- Grace Coffee | Instead of just a chocolate bar, put a hot chocolate bomb in a stocking.
- Food Fight Group gift card | Dinner on you at 15+ restaurants in the area.