Table of Contents
Spooky season is upon us and with it are eerie-sistible events to get your frights + delights this Halloween. We’re giving you a quick highlight of wicked-awesome events that will bring some skele-fun for all the ghosts + ghouls in your life. 👻
For the Grown-Up Ghouls
- Kismet Books Halloween Party | Sat., Oct. 30 | 7-9 p.m. | Kismet Books, 101 N. Main St., Verona | Free entry | A book talk with local author + tarot readings. 🕷️
- Halloween at Wild Hills Winery | Sat., Oct. 30 | 5-9 p.m. | Wild Hills Winery, 30940 Oakridge Dr., Muscoda | Free | Take a twilight tour of the vineyard + hear haunted stories of Madison.
- Howl-o-ween Dog Costume Contest | Sun., Oct. 31 | 1-3 p.m. | Wisconsin Brewing Company | Free | Enter your furry friend for a friendly costume competition, walk the red carpet, get professional photos of your pet + enjoy some drinks. 🐶
For the Little Ghosts
- Halloween Party at Creando | Sat., Oct. 30 | 12-5 p.m. | Creando Explorertorium, Hilldale Shopping Center | $35 | Bring your little one + their friends for pumpkin decorating, candy + a costume contest — reservations required.
- Trick-or-Treat in the Museum | Sat., Oct. 30-Sun., Oct. 31 | 10 a.m.-12 p.m. | Madison Children’s Museum | $12+ | Just treats for a walk through the museum. 🎃
- Drive-Thru Spook | Sat., Oct. 30 | 6-8 p.m. | Village of Mt. Horeb, 138 E. Main St. | Free | Walk or ride through town + vote for the best-decorated house. 🦇
Where to Trick-or-Treat
- City of Madison | There are no official hours for the city of Madison. If you are participating, remember to turn on your porch lights.
- City of Middleton | Sun., Oct. 31 | 5-8 p.m.
- City of Sun Prairie | Sun., Oct. 31 | 5-7 p.m.
- City of Fitchburg | Sun., Oct. 31 | 4-7 p.m.
- City of Monona | Sun., Oct. 31 | 5-7 p.m.
- Village of Cottage Grove | Sun., Oct. 31 | 4:30-7 p.m.