When it comes to finding the best eats in any given city, listen to the locals.
After whipping up our own curds at home, we asked our readers and followers where they go for curds and ranch in Madison.
Here’s what you said:
- The Old Fashioned — this on-the-square spot got the majority votes
- Craftsman Table and Tap
- The Great Dane — City Editor Ally’s favorite ranch in town
- Villa Tap curds with honey mustard dipping sauce
- Blue Moon Tavern (and all ranch dressing is gross so no comment)
- Settle Down Tavern
- Not Madison but Fork to Fire in Delevan has AMAZING cheese curds