Pro Tip: Saturday’s game is Senior Day
This project — which is set to be completed by August of next year — is a renovation of the south end zone at Camp Randall, adding premium seating, hospitality clubs, climate-controlled amenities, dedicated restrooms + new food and beverage offerings. The funds for the expansion come from the state and private donations.
Camp Randall Fast Facts
- Camp Randall is the 41st largest stadium in the world.
- The stadium lies on what was once a Union Army training camp during the Civil War.
- The camp was named after Gov. Alexander Randall, who later became Postmaster General of the US.
- Badgers vs. Beloit | Oct. 6, 1917 | Camp Randall | 10,000 stadium capacity | Badgers won the first game in the stadium with a final score of 34-0.
- Badgers vs. Nebraska | Sat., Nov. 20, 2021 | Camp Randall | 80,321 stadium capacity | 2:30 p.m. | Senior Day game vs. the Cornhuskers.