Table of Contents
If you’re like us — whether you’re in the market for a new home or not — you’ll take any excuse to look at real estate in Madison and our surrounding areas.
Here are six stunning homes to take a look at (and swoon over):
- Custom-built home on Lake Kegonsa | Listing Agent: Jolenta Averill, Lake & City Homes Realty
- Stunning ranch home located on the prestigious Bishops Bay Golf Course | Listing Agent: Shelly Sprinkman, Sprinkman Real Estate
- North side bungalow dripping with charm | First Weber REALTORS
- Vilas Victorian set on a hill on a corner lot | Lauer Realty Group
- Inviting home on a cul de sac in Highland Manor | Listing Agents: Dylan Rasmussen, Rachel Kvasnica, Bunbury & Associates Realtors
- Magnificent Queen Anne in Stoughton’s historical district | Ferraro Real Estate Team
You just won $5 million. Which house are you moving into?
- Lake Kegonsa home
- Bishops Bay Golf Course home
- North side bungalow
- Vilas Victorian
- Highland Manor home
- Queen Anne in Stoughton